This 90 minute audio seminar will be recorded live on November 27, 2012, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
The immigration system provides a unique set of hurdles to foreign investors, entrepreneurs, and new companies that are looking to utilize the services of foreign nationals. This seminar will cover immigration options for founders and key employees looking to grow companies in the United States, and talk about some of the issues foreign entrepreneurs face in obtaining an appropriate visa. The panel will provide tips handling some of the issues that are unique to start-up organizations, founders, and their employees.
- Overview of Trends and the August 2011 Statements Regarding Entrepreneurs
- Financial Issues Impacting Entrepreneurs: Ability to Pay, Prevailing Wages and Documentation Problems with a Dash of Corporate Finance
- NIV Options for Entrepreneurs: H-1B, L-1, E, O-1
- Permanent Residence Options for Entrepreneurs: EB-1, NIW, PERM, EB-5
- Issues Specific to New/Small Businesses, Including Proving Existence and Showing Need for the Non-Immigrant Worker