Latin legal contract jargon for
“let the signer beware!”
What: PMI Technology Entrepreneurship Workshop and Roundtable
When: Oct 2, 2023, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Where: Princeton University – Bowen Hall Auditorium and Atrium
70 Prospect Avenue, Princeton, NJ 08540
Technology entrepreneurs are invited to join Princeton Materials Institute for a presentation by Scott Bovino, Partner, Meagher Emanuel Laks Goldberg & Liao, and a roundtable discussion moderated by Dr. Alex I. Norman, PMI Executive Director, to learn about treating important sensitive information and legal considerations they should make before signing any agreements.
- 4:15 PM – 5:00 PM – Registration Check-in
- 5:00 PM – Welcome address by Richard Register
- 5:15 PM – NDA Presentation by Scott Bovino
- 6:00 PM – Roundtable Moderated by Alex Norman
- 6:30 – 7:00 PM – Networking Reception
Our roundtable discussion will include:
- Craig B. Arnold, Vice Dean for Innovation, Office of the Dean for Research; Susan Dod Brown Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Princeton University
- Abhay M. Joshi, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, Discovery Semiconductors Inc., Ewing, NJ
- John Ritter, Director, Office of Technology Licensing, Princeton University
- Susan Schofer, PhD, Partner, SOSV/HAX; Chief Science Officer, HAX, Newark, NJ
- Judith Sheft, Executive Director, New Jersey Commission on Science, Innovation and Technology (NJCSIT), North Brunswick, NJ
Parking and Accessibility
Parking is available at Prospect Garage on Prospect Avenue, next to Bowen Hall (70 Prospect Avenue, Princeton, NJ) or at Stadium Drive Garage on Faculty Road.
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact Preethi Pakianathan at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three working days prior to the event.